WASTE SCREENING AND SEGREGATION
Designed to screen municipal waste in sorting lines, our disc screen is characterized by a high efficiency, precision sizing, compact design and low operational costs. Thanks to its compact size, the disc screen can be transported using conventional land and sea transport systems. It boasts a high sowing accuracy and precise adjustments of the sowing rate. Its adjustable sifting dynamics enable optimal reaction to changing parameters in the density of the material being screened. It is fitted with a removable disc system allowing for quick disc replacement without having to change the shafts.
COMPACT, PRECISE AND EFFICIENT SCREENING
• High screening accuracy;
• Precise adjustments of the screening rate thanks to a system of interchangeable discs;
• Adjustable sifting dynamics;
• Small size compared to other systems;
• Compact size allows for standard road and sea transportation;
• Low electrical power (from 5.5 kW);
• Exchangeable disc system: from 80.0 mm to 60 mm or 40.0 mm (without the need to change shafts)
• Heavy duty durable construction fitted with anti-wear discs;
• Automatic lubrication system;
• Easy monitoring: Lights inside the screen chamber and openings allow for visual inspection inside the screening chamber without the need to open the covers.